Re: Printing

Hi
that did the trick, thanks
I am noticing the same error is on the page (below my sales order) but it does bring up the pdf of the sales order.

Bill

On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 7:03 PM, Bill Appelbe <..hidden..> wrote:

Max,
It looks like your error alright (note to self - check mails before posting)

It is a fresh company created, I am not sure what templates I chose, but it would have been the default.

I will check this tomorrow

Thanks

Bill

On 2 Oct 2014 18:18, "Max van Biezen" <..hidden..> wrote:
Hi Bill,

On 2 October 2014 17:54, Bill Appelbe <..hidden..> wrote:
> Hi
> I have been trying to set up printing on my install of LedgerSMB 1.4.2 on
> Linux Mint 17.
> for starters I needed to install package libtex-encode-perl (which as far as
> I can see is not in the install instructions).
>
> Now I am trying to print a sales order that I have to PDF, Screen. I am
> getting the error below.
>
> Am I missing something obvious?

Your error looks similar to what I had a few days ago. Did you import
the (tex) templates into LSMB using setup.pl?

It might be just that.

quote Chris T:
Question:  did you load templates as part of your import process?

I wasn't able to reproduce this.  It may be a missing template from
the stack trace.  If you try to pull up the template using the the
System menu, can you pull it up?

If not, you can reload templates by going to setup.pl, logging into
your database, and loading the templates again.  I recommend loading
the 'demo' set.
unquote

Max