workflow invoice creation 1.4

Hi,

There seems a different way of invoice creation workflow in 1.4 compared to 1.3.

How to change an invoice that is in draft and awaits approval? It
seems when an invoice is waiting for approval as a draft I can only
delete it or approve it.

When I delete the invoice in the menu approval/drafts then it is gone,
as far as I can tell. If drafts/approval is enforced I assume it
should be possible to correct the invoice and re-submit/re-approve,
shouldn't it? Is there a different workflow that I should be using?

Regards,

Max