Re: multiple deposit receipt

On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 10:21 AM, Michael Richardson <..hidden..> wrote:

lsmb 1.2 had the "receipts" tab under cash that permitted one to mark
multiple customers as having been paid.  The total would match the
bank deposit slip, but annoyingly did not record the summary for
reconciliation purposes.

I usually use a "Fees Received" account (same as your "To deposit" account.

Payments have not changed significantly in 1.4.  They will change in 1.5 quite a bit and we can discuss the best way of handling this situation as we do the rewrite there.

There is nothing in 1.3, I think, so I will be creating a "To Deposit"
asset account and receive multiple items into that account, and then
reconcile that into the checquing account with a general ledger entry.

Is there anything in 1.4 for this?  Should I contemplate running 1.4?

Efficito:  Hosted Accounting and ERP.  Robust and Flexible.  No vendor lock-in.
http://www.efficito.com/learn_more