Re: precision of a service

That is odd regarding decimal precision.  It is supposed to take the greater of either decimal_places or data entered (thus preserving trailing zeros).  Can you open a bug report and provide a reproducible scenario?

On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 1:03 PM, Michael Richardson <..hidden..> wrote:

Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
    > What is the money places set to in your ledgersmb.conf?

I don't think that I have a "money places".
Do you mean:

># Define global settings for decimal places
>decimal_places : 2

the other items are fine, I think.

http://www.efficito.com/learn_more