----------------eredeti üzenet-----------------
Feladó: "Pongrácz István" <..hidden..>
Címzett: "Ledger-smb-users lists.sourceforge.net" <..hidden..>
Dátum: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 11:04:18 +0200

Hi,

I prepared a LedgerSMB Virtual Machine Appliance for those, who would like to evaluate or use the stock 1.3 / 1.4.

The system built in Virtualbox, the downloadable disk image is in VMDK format -> so, expert users can convert to other full virtualization images, such as KVM, Qemu, Xen, Vmware, Microsoft whatever etc.

The system has autologin and all necessary documentation included right on the Desktop. Please read before ask. There are contact information, too inside the system.

So, the links:

Video quick intro on Youtube: http://youtu.be/BsVxS7mvvHI
Download: http://www.startit.hu/Letoltesek/ledgersmb

Enjoy, share :)