Re: import .tex template and PDF print error (was: Re: 1.4 UI: default template directory drop menu missing)

On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 4:46 AM, Max van Biezen <..hidden..> wrote:
Hi,

While you are working on this, is there an alternative achieve the
same result? E.g. to use an image file in the PDF while it is not
stored in the DB with the template. How would that work?

Ok, so the key issue is for hosted environments where you have shared hosting.  In most environments if you just put the logos somewhere accessible to the web server you can just use the full path in the LaTeX source.

The problem in shared hosting environments is that this doesn't give as much security as we would like.

Max

http://www.efficito.com/learn_more