Re: Error 404 when accessing logong screen

On Saturday 03 May 2014 12:15:06 Thierry Chatelet wrote:
> Hi,
> I made a fresh install on a debian testing machine, using package from
> sid. I did : chown -R www-data:www-data /usr/share/ledgersmb and I
> restarted apache. Apache is working fine.
> When trying to connect to the login screen, I get error 404.
> Any tips?

I read the Debian documentation a bit more. It says to start the perl
setup script from a console as root. So I did and I got the following
message:

 perl setup.pl
Error: No workflow script specified
Compilation failed in require at setup.pl line 8.

Which is like Chinese to me.hat should I do from there?

Thierry