Re: Debian package for 1.3.39

Hi Peter!

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 3:22 AM, Peter van Bussel
<..hidden..> wrote:

> Last year (after using SQLledger a few years) I first started with LedgerSMB
> in some another distro but failed installing it because of the never ending
> list of extra needed dependencies. Then I installed Debian 7 netinst as a VM
> and aptituded ledgersmb. It came up with some older version that seemed to
> be in the distro package and it also installed all the needed dependencies.

   Yes, Debian 7 still only has LSMB 1.3.18.  Can't get a newer
version backported until it's available in Debian Testing ('jessie')
and that was being blocked by a bug that's now fixed with the new
package.

> After that I upgraded to the latest stable version et viola.

    Well, that's the thing that rather concerns me...   How did you
upgrade "to the latest stable version"?   The newest packaged version
was 1.3.25 (which I working on getting replaced)...

--
Robert J. Clay