Credit Invoice / invoice.tex.

I use the xedemo/templates.  I noticed that when I create a credit
invoice, the template 'invoice.tex' is used for this also.  But, at
least in Norway, it is inconvenient that the printout is "labeled"
FAKTURA (i.e. Invoice) in stead of KREDITNOTA, which would be the proper
Norwegian term.

I have noe experience with TEX, so I don't know how to possibly edit
'invoice.tex' to show a different heading depending on the amount being
positive or negative.  Or would it be easier to let the Credit Note
function use a different template than 'invoice.tex'?

--
Vennlig hilsen / Best regards      |\     ___,,--,        _
Arne Hanssen, Senja, Norway        /,`--''        \-,,__,'/