Re: Install in Debian Mint via aptitude

I did notice that the apache api version is 20051115 which looks like
a date to me... This is my first real encounter with postgres, so
lot's of unfamiliar stuff.

Now I'm getting this

cpan[6]> install mod_rewrite
Warning: Cannot install mod_rewrite, don't know what it is.

Which I guess means I have the wrong name.

To clarify: am I trying to install a postgres version of mod_rewrite
for apache2?