Re: Accounts List in G/L

On Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 8:00 PM, Rich Shepard <..hidden..> wrote:
On Sun, 30 Mar 2014, Pongrácz István wrote:

> If you start typing, the ajax widget will popup the list and you can
> choose.  Just try to type.

István,

   Yes, I see. And it works well as long as I know the account name. :-)

   For example, if I enter the bank's name, or the word 'software' nothing is
offered. Instead, I need to enter 'Checking account  ' and 'Computer software'
before those show up.

   If I don't know the exact account name I'm apparently out of luck.

True, for now, but we could enter an enhancement / feature request so it gets implemented when the screen(s) get changed or just if enough people see the benefit.

--
Bye,

Erik.

Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.