Re: payment error

Hi Bob;

Two quick questions:

1.  What version of DBD::PG are you using?  It may be managed through your package manager, or you can man DBD::Pg and see what version is mentioned.

2.  Could you try the latest 1.3 Payment.pm directly from svn?  You can download it by:

wget https://svn.code.sf.net/p/ledger-smb/code/branches/1.3/LedgerSMB/DBObject/Payment.pm

Copy that over your existing LedgerSMB/DBObject/Payment.pm after backing up your current LedgerSMB files.  See if that fixes it.  I want to make sure it is not fixed in svn first.  (The number is just the id of a chart of account entry so the difference is not significant.)

The error with LaTeX::Driver is not significant or related.  However, I am now a co-maintainer of this package and will look at getting this fixed.  Thanks!

On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 6:58 PM, Bob Miller <..hidden..> wrote:
Hello,

> While perusing the logs, I also note this:
>
> [Mon Mar 10 07:54:44 2014] [error] [client 192.168.25.36] Use of
> uninitialized value in lc at /usr/share/perl5/LaTeX/Driver.pm line 137.,
> referer: https://ledger.computerisms.ca/is.pl
> [Mon Mar 10 07:54:45 2014] [error] [client 192.168.25.36] 2014/03/10
> 07:54:45 - INFO - LedgerSMB::new -- setting dbh from argstr
> $self->{dbh}=DBI::db=HASH(0x4485cd0), referer:
> https://ledger.computerisms.ca/is.pl
>
> Which seems a good explanation for why our invoices are displaying
> differently.  I tried updating any latex packages on my system, but they
> all claim to be up to date; using debian wheezy.

Merrr...

while this led me on a merry little chase, the actual problem was my
letterhead.tex and invoice.tex files.  my stupid...

The error continues.  If I remove the lc function (is that correct perl
terminology??) from line 137 in Driver.pm file, the error goes away, and
it apparently does not affect the appearance of an invoice...

http://www.efficito.com/learn_more