vendor on ap transaction not saving

Good Day,

I just upgraded to 1.3.38 this morning.

When we create a vendor transaction, enter the vendor and whatever other
information, when we click the update button the vendor goes back to
which ever one is on top of the list.

Having accidentally clicked save without noticing the vendor issue, we
also discovered that the invoices are not saved, and the screen doesn't
change to the one where we have the option to "post as shown".

I find no errors in the logs.  The UPGRADE file didn't provide a lot of
places to screw up.  so not sure what I missed...

Any ideas as to what is wrong?
--
Computerisms
Bob Miller