Re: Should I try version 1.4.0?

Well, I have a couple of problems with the way 1.3 works, like form validation which I think may be fixed in 1.4 so I suspect I will waste less list time and provide more constructive feedback on version 1.4.

I was thinking of bringing up another Debian Wheezy virtual machine, then installing LedgerSMB (to get all dependencies) then paste new files over the top before a first run, is that likely to work or is the install of 1.4 more complicated than that?

Kind regards

Benedict White