Re: Installation issues

On 02/03/14 15:21, Benedict White wrote:
OK, so I've installed Debian on a virtual machine, and I've managed to get access to it from the host by setting the network adaptor to bridged mode.

Apache works as does Postgres and after a few hicups managed to get somewhere. (I had to reset the postgress passwords, allow access to ledgersmb from other hosts than local hosts, then found I had to allow access to the css files).

OK, so if I overtype the user with the user postgres then it seems to work.

For the install package, either the user privalidges need to be fixed or the user displayed in the form needs changing.

Kind regards

Benedict White