Re: Virtual Box Appliance

Hi Benedict,

That VM appears to have been a version  (1.3.7) that is now a very old.
In additions to that it seems the creator of that VM nolonger offers it
via his website.

If I can ask, were you downloading it to use, or just to play with?
If just to play with, were you aware that there are 2 demo instances of
LedberSMB available at ledgersmb.org?
One each for 1.3 and 1.4 (1.4 is due for release some time this year I
believe, it is currently in beta testing).
Have a look at these two links.
   * https://demo.cloud.efficito.com/erp/login.pl
   * https://demo.cloud.efficito.com/erpbeta/login.pl

If you really do want to work with it locally then there is an
up-to-date VM of 1.3.37 available at
   * http://ledgersmb.org/news/virtualbox-appliance-1337-released
I know this means another large download, but it will definitely be
worth it as there have been many improvements since 1.3.7

If you really don't want to do another huge download, let me know and I
can help you off list to create a local virtual machine for the task.

Regards
David Godfrey

.