Re: Stylesheet User Interface

Remark: LedgerSMB is installed on a dedicated VM (Debian minimal network install).

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your swift response!

I already tried several of the stylesheets in the preference settings, then saved, reloaded, but also logged out and logged in again, with apparently only a change of the color scheme in the COA.

The stylesheet which produced the image is ledgersmb-bleu.css

Regards,

Peter