Start a new system -> initial filling of the stock

Hi,

I abandon my old SL system and I started using a fresh installed ledgersmb. I do not want to import all the data from the old system, only enter valid and clarified items, vendors, customers etc.

In my real stock I have some stuff and I would like to add them to my new system, so, populating the stock with existing goods.

So, my question, how can I handle this properly? I mean, how to receive goods into my stock in ledgersmb, when the "vendor" is myself?

Thanks,

István