Re: debugging debian install -- my GL report may not be right

On 01/23/2014 09:11 PM, Chris Travers wrote:
> Try leaving everything at its default and press enter.  This will catch cases where the date isn't what you thought.
>
> I have filed a bug report: https://sourceforge.net/p/ledger-smb/bugs/977/

My hunch that my install was not right in the way of shared libraries must have been
part of the problem.  After a reboot, My GL report window looks different as a default:

http://cibolo.com/images/lsmb-gl-report-2.png

I can choose a year also:

http://cibolo.com/images/lsmb-gl-report-2.png

And I can see the result of my GL trnsaction saved and approved, (including accidental negative amount),
with A - L = Equity satisfied:

http://cibolo.com/images/lsmb-gl-report-4.png

If an account with no transactions is selected, the error is there in the apache2 error.log:

not of type Math::BigInt::GMP at /usr/share/perl/5.18/Math/BigFloat.pm line 1685.
Compilation failed in require at /opt/ledgersmb/gl.pl line 7.
[Fri Jan 24 14:49:31.419559 2014] [cgid:error] [pid 3740:tid 3020925760] [client 127.0.0.1:39789] Premature end of script headers:
gl.pl, referer: http://localhost/ledgersmb/gl.pl?login=ledgeradmin&action=search&module=gl.pl&;