Re: can't search on transactions

Pongrácz István said the following on 01/24/2014 02:26 PM:

>  Hi,
>
> Check the draft transactions, because the entered AP/AR transactions
> went to drafts and you have to authorize them.

I can't see where I search on draft transactions?

normal ap-reports->transactions search shouldn't fail - even if it
yielded no results?
--
Regards,
Klavs Klavsen, GSEC - ..hidden.. - http://www.vsen.dk - Tlf. 61281200

"Those who do not understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly."
  --Henry Spencer