Re: v1.3.36 fails update on add transaction

Hi,

Thank you for the explanation.

These requirements does not exist in Denmark, and hence is not stated on
invoices received :) - the government requires only that invoice series
be in succession number and date wise (ie. without missing numbers) and
that I can lock previous years, once closed.

--
Regards,
Klavs Klavsen, GSEC - ..hidden.. - http://www.vsen.dk - Tlf. 61281200

"Those who do not understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly."
  --Henry Spencer