Re: debugging debian install -- my GL report may not be right

On 01/23/2014 07:36 PM, Chris Travers wrote:
  I am wondering if something changed in the way it handles requested calculation modules (these were not
> required before, wondering if they are now).
>
> If so, the correct module to install would be Math::BigInt::GMP.
>
> This is in debian as libmath-bigint-gmp-perl

dpkg -l 'libmath-bigint-gmp-perl'
||/ Name                              Version               Architecture          Description
+++-=================================-=====================-=====================-=======================================================================
ii  libmath-bigint-gmp-perl           1.37-3                i386                  module for arbitrary precision arithmetic using GMP

It's not lack of that module.

I was running cpanplus some a while ago.  Maybe there is some need for the perl equivalent of ldconfig.
I'll reboot my machine and try again.

"
So one thing that should probably be done as a general course of troubleshooting, assuming you don't have a production database
named lsmb13installtest is to run the following from in the LedgerSMB installation directory:

sh pre-release-tests.sh > /tmp/lsmbtestlog 2>&1"

OK  will do.

John Griessen