Re: changing stylesheet in preferences

----------------eredeti üzenet-----------------
Feladó: "John Griessen" ..hidden..
Címzett: "LedgerSMB Users" ..hidden..
Dátum: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 11:36:34 -0600

> While logged in as ledgeradmin, my initial user with full permissions from the
> install,
>
> I seem to have to change the password to change anything on the page called
> Preferences for ledgeradmin.
>
> The save button responds with access denied when the three password change
> fields are blank.
>
> Is there another way to change the stylesheet to try some of the other color
> schemes
> listed, or is that always done combined with a password change?
>
> John

Hello,

I made a QuickStart video a published the raw material here (QuickStart for impatients :)
http://youtu.be/CCrBdKO0Wn4

This video is really quick howto:
from installing a new dataset (database/company, whatever) to creating your first offer to a customer.

What to do, if you found a bug?
- Try to reproduce, if you can repeat your last few steps and you got the same error, you are ok.
- File a bug to the sourceforge or to the mailing list with your result.

I hope it will answer some questions for you.
Please note, video with subtitles is under progress, that will be a little bit better than the raw.

Bye,
István