Re: LedgerSMB 1.3.35 install on debian problems

John,

On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 5:49 PM, John Griessen <..hidden..> wrote:
> On 01/07/2014 01:19 PM, Robert J. Clay wrote:
>> John,
>>

>>> My debian /etc/apt/sources.list  has pointers to  jessie/main jessie/contrib  jessie/non-free
>>
>>     Literally?  I ask because I'm used to seeing the line like as follows:
>> deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian jessie main contrib non-free
>
> Mine is like:
>
> #deb http://debian.corenetworks.net/debian/ jessie main contrib non-free
> #deb-src http://debian.corenetworks.net/debian/ jessie main contrib non-free

   That actually looks to be commented out...  Are you also using some
other mirror, that you don't have commented out?

>>> and I did not find a package for Template::Plugin::Latex.
>>>
>>> Is there a special debian package name for it, or is it only available in
>>> wheezy (or experimental)?
>>
>>      Yes, the libtemplate-plugin-latex package...
>>

> I changed to unstable

   How did you change it?

> and also googled to find this:
>
> http://packages.debian.org/sid/libtemplate-plugin-latex-perl

   It's also available in the same way for Debian Testing:
http://packages.debian.org/jessie/libtemplate-plugin-latex-perl

> So, now I'll try uninstalling some cpan modules...

    I try to make sure that any Perl modules that LedgerSMB needs are
already in Debian, so that we don''t need to use cpan when using the
Debian/Ubuntu package for the LedgeSMB installation.

Jame