Re: LedgerSMB 1.3.35 released

I found that there is one or two distributions in which the package
managers have corrected the errors in Template::Plugin::Latex.
Until now the 'upstream' CPAN's maintainer of that perl module hasn't
been able or willing to do that. So I think success in installing that
module depends on your distribution.

ario

P.S. I emailed him, but got no response and last time I checked (one
month ago) the module wasn't fixed yet.