Re: LedgerSMB 1.3.35 released

On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 11:18 PM, John Griessen <..hidden..> wrote:
On 01/06/2014 03:55 PM, Erik Huelsmann wrote:
> On my most recent 1.4(trunk) install, I didn't need any modules from CPAN on Wheezy. Thanks to the efforts by Robert J. Clay
> (Jame), there's a version of LedgerSMB packaged for Wheezy (1.3.18) which means that all required dependencies should be readily
> available.

even  Template::Plugin::Latex  ?

That one is failing to install correctly from cpanp.  It depends on texlive-latex-recommended -- many programs...

Well, if you don't plan to generate PDF output, you don't need Template::Plugin::Latex nor texlive-latex-recommended. If you do want to generate PDF output, I'm affraid you'll at least need a minimal installation of texlive-latex (which is indeed quite a suite of applications).

--
Bye,

Erik.

Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.