Re: 1.4 goods and services search not working

Hi,

Thanks for the patch and sorry for the long time it took to apply it!

Regards,

Erik.

On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 9:23 PM, <..hidden..> wrote:
Not sure if this is a bug?:
On my 1.4 test system if I do a search under goods and services (no search
criteria just all items) I get an error from
DateTime::Format::Strptime-1.540.0 stating that the 'pattern' cant be
undefined.
OK
looking at the line (186) in
Ledgersmb/PGDate.pm
I print the value of pattern => $fmt and it is undefined!
looking above I see $fmt =
$formats->{uc($LedgerSMB::App_State::User->{dateformat})}->[0] is
undefined as well
however
$fmt = $LedgerSMB::App_State::User->{dateformat}
Has the desired format of the test user.
If $fmt = $LedgerSMB::App_State::User->{dateformat} is the intended design
then here is a patch.

Cheers
Turtle

Bye,