Re: The connection was reset

After replacing all WORKING_DIR instances with /usr/share/ledgersmb/ in
this new /etc/httpd/conf.d/ledgersmb.conf, and completely restarting
the VM, the behaviour hasn't changed:

127.0.0.1 gives the fedora test page.
127.0.0.1:5432 gives 'the connection was reset'.
The IP of the VM gives on port 80 again the fedora test page,
and on port 5432: 'Unable to connect'.

It sems to me that the settings in /etc/httpd/config.d/ledgersmb.conf
are set properly, because there only 127.0.0.1 is allowed, and indeed
these two addresses, when trying to connect to port 5432, give
different results.

var/log/httpd/error_log says:
     [core:notice] [pid 1568] AH00094: Command line: '/usr/sbin/httpd -D
FOREGROUND'
     [autoindex:error] [pid 1569] [client 127.0.0.1:49156] AH01276:
Cannot serve directory /var/www/html/: No matching DirectoryIndex
(index.html) found, and server-generated directory index forbidden by
Options directive

So, the error is in te 'Options directive'?