Re: keeping latex files around

Hi,

> Is there some simple debug setting I'm missing that would cause ledgersmb to
> not delete the latex files it is creating?  I am seeing an error from latex
>
> (  ! LaTeX Error: There's no line here to end.
>    l.178 }
> )
>
> which I could debug if I could get at the file and see what is on line 178...

As far as I know, and for modern versions of lsmb, all the tex template
files live in the templates directory of your DocumentRoot.  Depending
on how you set yourself up, they will be in one of the sub-directories
you find there.

If that starts to be too painful, you can also access your templates
under system=>latex templates in the gui, you can paste that into a text
editor and determine the line number that way.

remember the header is INCLUDE'd, so probably the line count includes
lines from both the header template and the <whatever> template, and not
just the template you will find at either of the two above places...

Hope that is helpful...