add assembly / add service "Income account does not exist" (1.3)

Hi,

Just as an FYI for the ones that encounter the error message "Income account does not exist" when creating an assembly or a service on a fresh install.

Recap:
With an out-of the-box ledgersmb install using the dutch "General" CoA there is by default no IC_income  flag.

I noticed this in 1.3.34 and 1.3.33. I have not checked other country CoA's. Anyone that encounters the same error message can look up Erik's answer in the first mail thread http://sourceforge.net/p/ledger-smb/mailman/message/31179199 to fix it easily.

Max