Re: batch printing, no selection to print

Hi,

Answer to myself: print to queue in invoice Then those will show up in batch printing.

What I was assuming is I would be able to simply select a bunch of invoices and print them without "tagging" them separately.

How could I tag them in the DB directly so I can print all invoice monthly to a PDF for auditing? Or is there a GUI way to still select a batch of invoice and print them all?

Max.