AR aging: value language field ignored

Hi,

Using lsmb 1.3.33. When I select AR aging, then the drop down menu language is not set. When I set the value manually to the language I need then this value is ignored when printing the invoice as PDF. The default statement.text is used instead of the language specific one.

By the way the language is set for the customer in the account details.  I assume this should set the value in the drop down menu, shouldn't it?

Regards,

Max

P.S. should is there a trouble ticket system for things like this?