how to show own full address on invoice.tex (lsmb 1.3)

Hi,

In lsmb 1.3 I am adjusting the invoice.tex and I see no way I can have 3 lines showing the full company address details on the invoice. The demo tex file uses the value from menu system/default/company address which is just one line.

In lsmb 1.2 there was the menu preferences where you could set all company details to show on the invoice.

I can easily hard code the invoice.tex file and get what I need but a GUI option is much nicer. I am overlooking an option or am I looking at the wrong location? I checked the manual at http://book.ledgersmb.org/1.3/split-book/

regards,

Max.