Re: How do I set the default printer to HTML?

Hmm... it's been a while.  I figured out how to make it default to PDF
and not offer HTML, I don't see why you can't use the same method to get
default HTML.

Without fully re-educating myself on how I figure it all out, the basic
idea is that in the bin directory are files that are responsible for
constructing the html displayed on the page.  in these files, search for
spots where html and csv are together, and you either need to adjust the
order they appear in the code if you want to keep both options, or
remove the option you don't want.  I think I adjusted the io.pl file,
but I might have adjusted more than just one file.  here is my diff of
the io.pl file, maybe it will point you in the right direction:

diff /usr/src/ledgersmb/bin/io.pl /var/www/ledger.computerisms.ca/bin/io.pl
1414,1415c1414,1415
<         options => [{text => 'HTML', value => 'html'},
<                     {text => 'CSV', value => 'csv'} ],
---
>     #    options => [{text => 'HTML', value => 'html'},
>     #                {text => 'CSV', value => 'csv'} ],
1418,1421c1418,1421
<         push @{$options{format}{options}}, {
<             text => $locale->text('Postscript'),
<             value => 'postscript',
---

--
Computerisms