Menu ACL

We're making a customization to LedgerSMB which lets the user accept credit cards through an integrated payment screen.  The customization requires adding a couple of menu items.  My question is which role (value of role_name field in menu_acl table) would be most appropriate?

By creating this kind of transaction, the user is executing payment_post() function.

Thanks.
Brian

Brian Wolf
Phone: 410.367.2958
Email: ..hidden..
Try out Activus Secure Payments™, our recurring payments application.