Re: Seek more attention; Re: Better tools for community cohesion?

Hi Darald, all,

Installing and running an ERP will always be a complex task. In my view there is a role for packagers to facilitate the process of installation in specific environments. When installing in another environment, one will see him or herself confronted with the same problems that packagers do.

Chris and I recognised that a lot of potential users had difficulty in setting up LedgerSMB. That's one of the big reasons why we created our LedgerSMB hosting business Efficito. With our current EU and US based servers, we can (and do) reach out to both North American and EU based businesses, with customers as far as in the Far East. To get closest to our customers, we're currently looking for a good data center to host our proposition in Malaysia, Singapore or thereabouts. (Does anybody have good experience, please contact me privately.)

Other than the above solutions, we're of course also still very dedicated to making LedgerSMB a very good and easy solution. However, as I said above, that's a challenge, given the number of dependencies we need as an ERP.

Regards,

Erik.

sent from my phone