Re: Trouble with recurring invoices and email

I run my own MTA (sendmail server) on a different system from ledgersmb. I assume the client is embedded in ledgersmb or is a sendmail client running on the same system as ledgersmb.  There is nothing in the maillog on either the ledger server or the MTA server when I post. I also assume the post and email will use the same client and the email tab in the posted invoice.   (BTW, nightly logwatch logs from the ledger server are successfully emailed through the MTA.)

I am not sure I answered your question, since I cannot fathom where you are going....
--
Regards,
Bill Ott

Cell: 919-434-7589