Comma as decimal point does not show correctly.

As a Norwegion I use comma ',' as decimal point (and '.' as thousands
separator).  This works, but shows weird after update on the screen.
F.ex. I enter '1270,4' and when I click Update it shows as '12.704,00'
but when I post (Post as Saved) it is updated correctly in the ledger.
I can live with this, but can I fix it somehow?  This is LSMB 1.3.33.

--
Vennlig hilsen / Best regards      |\     ___,,--,        _
Arne Hanssen, Senja, Norway        /,`--''        \-,,__,'/