Re: Some issues - slow response times [SOLVED, kind of].

Den 16. juli 2013 23:20, skrev Erik Huelsmann:
>  > I got these when experimenting with host=/var/run/postgresql/:
>  >
>  > 2013-07-16 18:28:09 CEST FATAL:  Peer authentication failed for user
> "arne"
>  > 2013-07-16 18:33:30 CEST FATAL:  role "www-data" does not exist
>  > 2013-07-16 18:33:31 CEST LOG:  provided user name (arne) and
>  > authenticated user name (www-data) do not match
>
> This means you have a line starting with local and ending with peer. You
> could replace the peer with md5 to fix your problem, if I'm correct.

Can't see that I do.

>  > Apache runs as user www-data.  LSMB directory is owned by root.
>  >
>  > I guess I have to play around looking for clues and try different
>  > settings.  But hints are most welcome.

I think I have som issues with my DNS setup regarding reverse lookup. I
have temporarly fixed this by setting IP-addresses and host names in
/etc/hosts, and now respose times is down to ~1 seconds, max 2.  That
was a relief.  :-)

--
Vennlig hilsen / Best regards      |\     ___,,--,        _
Arne Hanssen, Senja, Norway        /,`--''        \-,,__,'/