Re: upgrade Debian unstable

Erik

Hi

>From the pasted logs below, I conclude that your Apache no longer
understands the path "/ledgersmb/" to be a namespace managed by
LedgerSMB. This connection issue must be in your apache configuration.
Usually, there is a ledgersmb.conf file in /etc/apache2 somewhere. Do
you have it? If so, where? If not, is there one in all of the /etc
hierarchy? What's in it?

/etc/apache2/conf.d/ledgersmb-httpd.conf

# This file must be edited to substitute the current path with
WORKING_DIR

Alias /ledgersmb /usr/share/ledgersmb/

<Directory /usr/share/ledgersmb>

  # Rewrite rule to allow HTTP Authorization information to the scripts
  only # from this directory.
  RewriteEngine On

  # Redirect the /ledgersmb and /ledgersmb/ URL paths to
  # the true login script: /ledgersmb/login.pl
  RewriteRule ^/ledgersmb/?$ /ledgersmb/login.pl [R]

  # Indicate that the HTTP Authorization data should be passed
  # to the CGI scripts running from this directory
  RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization},L]

  AllowOverride All
  AddHandler cgi-script .pl
  Options ExecCGI Includes FollowSymlinks

  # By default, only allow from localhost.  If you change this, please
  be # advised that you should use SSL protection on any and all network
  # connections that access this application in order to protect
  usernames and # passwords.
  Order Deny,Allow
  Allow from 127.0.0.1
  Allow from localhost
  Deny from All

  # The rest of this file just tightens up security.
  <Files ~ "\.conf$">
    Order Deny,Allow
    Deny from All
  </Files>
</Directory>

<Directory /var/lib/ledgersmb/users>
  Order Deny,Allow
  Deny from All
</Directory>

<Directory /usr/share/ledgersmb/bin>
  Order Deny,Allow
  Deny from All
</Directory>

<Directory /usr/share/ledgersmb/utils>
  Order Deny,Allow
  Deny from All
</Directory>

<Directory /var/lib/ledgersmb/spool>
  Order Deny,Allow
  Deny from All
</Directory>

<Directory /var/lib/ledgersmb/templates>
  Order Deny,Allow
  Deny from All
</Directory>

<Directory /usr/share/ledgersmb/LedgerSMB>
  Order Deny,Allow
  Deny from All
</Directory>

Alias /lsmbcss /var/lib/ledgersmb/css/
<Directory /var/lib/ledgersmb/css>
  Order Deny,Allow
  Allow from 127.0.0.1
  Allow from localhost
  Deny from All
</Directory>

I also have /etc/apache2/conf-enabled I cannot remember if this is a
new directory that was installed in the recent upgrades
If I remember correctly this was a standard apt-get Debian install

I have included mods-enabled in case something is missing
access_compat alias auth_basic authn_core authn_file authz_core
authz_groupfile authz_host authz_user autoindex cgid deflate dir env
filter mime mpm_prefork negotiation php5 reqtimeout rewrite setenvif
status

Thanks
Geordie