AR transaction vs. sales invoice

We've been trying to add sales invoices programmatically to LedgerSMB.  After a test run, AR transactions are displayed in AR - Reports - Non-Taxable.  However, when we click on the link (invoice column), an AR transaction is displayed without any reference to the items on the invoice.  Instead, we'd like a sales invoice displayed so we can see which products were sold.

Looks like at one data element is either missing or not set correctly.  Can anyone provide some guidance?

Thanks.
Brian

Brian Wolf
Phone: 410.367.2958
Email: ..hidden..
Try out Activus Secure Payments™, our recurring payments application.