Re: "On Hold"

Hi Nick, Brian,

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 10:12 PM, Nick Prater <..hidden..> wrote:
> I tried to create a sales invoice and clicked the "On Hold" button.
> Unfortunately, it produced Internal Server Error.
>
> Any insight?

I believe the "On Hold" button is only valid once an invoice has been
posted, when it can be used to toggle between on-hold and off-hold.

Clicking the On-Hold button before an invoice has been posted gives an
internal server error when I try it on 1.3.33. I think this is a bug. I
think the "On Hold" button should only be displayed once an invoice has
been posted.

If you can confirm this is related to the invoice not being posted (the server error I mean), could you please file a bug so it can be fixed in a next version?

Thanks! Â

--
Bye,

Erik.