Re: Display Invoices

I want to generate invoices programmatically (based on data from another system), along with a payment.
The result can be either posted invoices (with full accounting effects) or unposted with subsequent human intervention in batch.
We're talking about hundreds of invoices weekly.

Thanks.
Brian

Brian Wolf
Phone: 410.367.2958
Email: ..hidden..
Try out Activus Secure Payments™, our recurring payments application.