Re: rounded values in templates - linetotal

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 9:49 AM, Giovanni Biscuolo <..hidden..> wrote:
Dear Chris,

* Chris Travers [2013-06-13 06:51:59 -0700]:

> Thanks.  I will be getting to this shortly.  This is unexpected.  I will be
> looking into this more carefully.

OK thank you for the quick reply

maybe I've found the issue in discount amount rounding method, please see
https://sourceforge.net/p/ledger-smb/bugs/862/#ad33

maybe we should continue there :-)

The discount rounding method is a bit complex.  We round the unit price, not the extended price.  Unless your qty is divisible by 5, it should not be causing things to round as this is specified.  Note you  can specify precision by adding trailing zeros to the unit price.

I will be looking into it shortly and adding more comments there.

kudos!

Ciao
Giovanni

--