Need hint - using parts from stock

Hi,

I am facing a question with sql-ledger, but I think the use case and solution could be the same.

There are different parts on the stock, let's say hard drives, cpu, ssd, keyboard, mouse, uSD cards etc.

I would like to take out from stock and use it in the same company, for example I need uSD card for testing, keyboard/mouse to use, HDD in new storage etc.

My question is, how to do this task in correct way?

The easy part already done: I took out some parts and already use in my production :))))))) Now it is time to make the administrative task :)

Thank you in advance!

IstvÃn