multiple warehouse support

We have multiple warehouses.

When I make a Vendor Invoice, the products are automatically added to our inventory but not assigned to a specific warehouse.  There seems to be no way (without customization) to make it add the inventory to a specific warehouse when it is bought.

Before I start trying to change the way it works on my installation of LedgerSMB, I was wondering as to the logic behind this.  Why would I want the products received into nowhere?

Thank you.

--
Zev Steen
Fat Owls