Re: scheduling

Regarding the scheduling, I also reported this kind of feature: it must be posted to get scheduled.

From my point of view, it would be useful to get an ID for a specific scheduled transaction, which identifies the scheduled transaction itself.
Identical ids, like invoice numbers can be generated when the new scheduled transaction posted.

What for? It could happen if a customer modify his subscribe or want to cancel it. For reference everybody can use the ID of the schedule (like an order in normal case) to search and modify/cancel the schedule.
Or not cancel, but add 12 more months subscription.

Bye,
IstvÃn