Re: scheduling

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 12:38 AM, Bob Miller <..hidden..> wrote:

> I think scheduled transactions have always required posting before
> they show up.  Was that different in 1.2.x?  I can't imagine that it
> was since every scheduled transaction must be based on something that
> already exists.
>

> Does it still not show up if you post after this?

It shows up when posted, in the original question many mails removed I
noted the button and the system are all there so it seems like it should
be possible and I was wondering if it was.  it would often be helpful to
schedule a transaction before the first invoice is sent, so thought it
was worth asking about...

We'd like to do this.  It's not really possible with the code we have inherited.  It is on our list of things to make happen though.