Re: tax and scheduling

Hi Bob,

Second question: I see when I create a sales invoice that I have the

ability to schedule it before posting it. ÂHowever I discovered that
scheduling an invoice without posting it first does not create an entry
in the recurring transactions window, but posting an invoice first then
scheduling it does put an entry in the recurring transactions screen. ÂI
found a bug 3602382 describing this problem was filed a couple of months
ago that is marked as fixed, however I do not see this fix listed in the
1.3.30 or the 1.3.29 changelog recently sent to this list, and I am not
clear from the bug report exactly what the fix was. ÂSo the question to
ask; is there a way to schedule an invoice without first posting it?

Didn't test (so didn't reproduce) this, but filed asÂhttps://sourceforge.net/p/ledger-smb/bugs/819/

Due to the move from SourceForge to new infrastructure, the bug you referenced is now numbered 776 (https://sourceforge.net/p/ledger-smb/bugs/776/). This bug is fixed in revision 5697. This revision is included in 1.3.31 for sure; I've been unable (yet) to assess if it's in 1.3.30 as well. Can you report if you have success with 1.3.31?

Just talked to Chris Travers; the revision for 1.3.30 is 5676, meaning it isn't fixed in 1.3.30. Trying 1.3.31 as suggested above should tell us if this is really fixed. Thanks for trying and your feedback!

Bye,

Erik.