Windows installation of Ledgersmb

i am a sole proprietor who wants an accounting system for a very small business with a  lot of inventory. Looking online for software I came upon Ledgersmb. I have downloaded apache, straw perl, postgres and ledgersmb. Now I have no idea how to integrate them all.

Are these commands or files I need to run. I am an outdated programmer. Although I am a fast learner. My history in programming goes back to COBOL and CICS - DMS, some 26 years ago.

cpan Module::Install
perl Makefile.PL
make
do not use make install at this point.

Thank you for your first response and to any subsequent aid.
Amy